As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Azeeda, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting Azeeda as an Affiliate.
Your participation as an Affiliate is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a referral fee on products purchased by individuals referred to Azeeda by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up as an Azeeda Affiliate, you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Application at any time and for any reason without penalty.
2. Referral Fees
Referral fees will be paid once a month.
All the sales of products resulting from a referral by you as an Affiliate for the month are collected and calculated based on the current referral fee rate and the base value of the products (exc. VAT), rounded down to the nearest penny.
Current referral fee rate: 5%
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in refunds or cancellations will not be paid out.
The referral fee is calculated on all sales made over the period of the month, any deductions for returns/cancellations are applied and the final figure is what will be paid to you in the next payment run.
Funds paid to you do not have any taxes deducted from them. You are solely responsible for ensuring you meet your own tax obligations.
Referral fees will be paid monthly via PayPal only. All payments are made in GBP (UK Pounds Sterling), if you are outside the UK, PayPal will convert this into your currency for you, at the going exchange rate. There should be no charges to you for any of these services but please check PayPal’s Terms & Conditions as these are outside our control and may vary between regions.
You are solely responsible for making sure we have the correct PayPal account details for you. We will not be held responsible if funds are lost because the email address you provided is incorrect. Previous payments will not be resent if they fail due to you having supplied incorrect details.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a referral fee on your own account.
The affiliate program uses a visitor’s IP address for tracking purposes. If multiple users visit via the same IP address they will be tracked as a single user. Referral fees will be attributed to the affiliate link followed by the first visitor from this IP address.
Once a customer has arrived at the Azeeda website having followed the affiliate link, their actions on the website will be tracked for 60 days. You will earn a referral fee on any orders that are placed during the 60 day period. Any orders made after the 60 day period will not be eligible for a referral fee. Azeeda will not be responsible for commissions missed due to cookies or data logs being deleted or blocked or in any other way failing to track the customer from the referral link.
Your affiliate application and status may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing guidelines and regulations, or any applicable laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Azeeda reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Azeeda in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate referral fee as an incentive.
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, Azeeda reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time and for any reason without penalty.
4. Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links provided by Azeeda both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the Azeeda site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics provided by Azeeda only.
5. Coupon and Deal Sites
Azeeda occasionally offers coupons to its customers. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals/coupons.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
6. Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
Azeeda will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, referral fees) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the affiliate program and/or to our website. We make no claim that the operation of the affiliate program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
8. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins when your Affiliate application is submitted and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the affiliate program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Azeeda and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Azeeda to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
The validity or enforceability of the remaining terms of this agreement is not affected by the holding of any provision of it to be invalid or unenforceable.
A person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of its terms.
This Licence shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Azeeda affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Azeeda Affiliate application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.